Shipping and Returns Policy
Advanced Machinery Companies
Shipping- Online Orders
- Most shopping cart items will ship within 48-72 hours (M-F).
- All items are subject to prior sale.
- Should any item be out of stock you will be notified of the approximate shipping date.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Advanced Machinery if special arrangements are required.
- The rate for shipping is based on the weight of your order.
- If an item is on backorder we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the backordereditem(s) becomes available, we will ship the balance of your order. You will not be charged any additionalshipping and handling for the second shipment.
- All sales are final for used tooling, special order and custom made items. No refunds or returns allowed.
Shipping- Machine Tools
- Shipping arrangements for machine tools will be made based on the individual sale and type of machine tool purchased. Buyer will be contacted to discuss the best method available. Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs.
Disclaimer: Although Advanced Machinery Companies makes every effort to meet quoted or verbal delivery dates. Those dates are estimated dates only. Date of delivery is not guaranteed as those dates are subject to storms, acts of governmental authority, strikes, labor trouble, freight embargo, acts of God and the like. Advanced Machinery Companies will not assume any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever, including loss of income and/or profits, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from delayed performance in shipment and delivery of the equipment for any reason whatsoever. Any claims for shortages or claims that the equipment/product delivered is other than what was ordered must be made within three (3) business days after the arrival of the equipment/product at buyer’s plant or place of business. Upon delivery by Advanced Machinery Companies to a carrier for shipment of equipment to Buyer, risk of loss shall pass to the buyer. Thereafter, the carrier shall be deemed to be acting for and on behalf of Buyer and the terms of payment for the equipment shall not be affected by damage to the equipment sold.
Cancellations and Returns: Orders which have been shipped are not subject to cancellation. Any requests for returning new products must be made verbally and an RMA# must be assigned to the return prior to any credit/refund issued. All freight for returning the product to Advanced Machinery Companies is the responsibility of the Buyer unless otherwise agreed to by Advanced Machinery Companies prior to the return. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Advanced Machinery Companies does not refund the original shipping and handling that was paid with the order.
All sales are final for used tooling, special order and custom items. No returns or refunds will be issued for such items.
How to return an Item:
- Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- You must return your item within 30 days of your purchase. No refund will be issued for items returned after the 30 day period.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Credit will be issued upon receipt of returned merchandise in acceptable condition.
1. Call Advanced Machinery Companies at 937-278-7337 or 800-759-7337 to request a refund and obtain an RMA#.
2. Return your item(s) to:
Advanced Machinery Companies
Returns Department Tracking # ___________
4530 Wadsworth Rd.
Dayton, OH 45414
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for the return and the original receipt.
It is understood that Advanced Machinery Companies is an independent distributor and does not manufacture the equipment it sells. New products are subject to the manufacturer’s stated warranty. Used and pre-owned equipment are sold as follows: Inspection of the merchandise shall be performed immediately upon receipt and note any damage on bill of lading. If any machine purchased from our stock proves to be mechanically unsatisfactory, it may be returned to us within thirty days from date of shipment, freight prepaid, and the purchase price will be refunded in full. The does not apply to machines sold “as is” or “as inspected”. All returns must be authorized by Advanced Machinery Companies. All machines offered are subject to prior sale and for acceptance within ten days from date of quotation. Orders are not subject to cancellation except by written mutual consent. Advanced Machinery Companies give no warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, finish, accuracy or tolerance, compliance with electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or other safety codes required by any governmental body; efficiency, performance, productivity or conditions of the merchandise being suitable for any particular use intended purpose or otherwise.